Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Officially Broke. :(

Sighh, my moderm encountered some problems few days ago,
i can't online for about 2days!
2days!!! Seems like, i can't live without internet nowadays.
Without internet, i will missed out my facebook update,
pet society, restaurant city and also my blogspot. :(
It's torturing me. :((

Good luck for my friends who is going to form6!
i know they will surely do well in their STPM examination next yrs.
Good lucksssssss. :)

This is what i have to say, i'm broke!
Officially broke! :S
Hey, this world is realistic,
without money, you dont dream to have anything.
Everything needs money!
Undeniably, i'm also a very realistic human.
But i believe everyone is realistic too.
Just my realistic level will be a little bit higher than them.

Money, money, money!
Come for me..
I desperately need you in every way of my life.

And ohhh, the GOD is treating me so unfair,
i dropped my MCD burger which cost me RM5.95++ today,
fortunately the generous Ultragal spent another RM5.95 for the sake of me.
Thanks alot! ^.^
if not i will be starving for the whole noon. :(

Ohhyaa, dearest Steven Ong is going back tomorrow.
Argh, gonna miss him already.
Lilian is going to Kampar next week too,
hmmm, seems like everyone is leaving now.
Im also leaving very soon,
soon like one month later.
HAHA.

*P/S : j*a, rocks! *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment