Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, May 18, 2009

NOT-IN-THE-MOOD

Ok now, i'm seriously NOT in the mood. I was having an argument with my mom last night, it was such a lame fight i should say. Well, the fight started when i refused to take any single piece of skirt she asked her friend to get for me. Those skirts are really old-fashionable!!! I told her i just want some Pencil Shape skirt which is so simple and on trend. But she insisted that the dress comes with the fold-fold pattern (can u get what i mean by this?) will be more suitable for me as a teenager. Dear GOD, it so fxcking ugly and sooooooo out of fashion!!!

I did tried on some of the dress to pair with my formal long-sleeve shirt, i can't believe myself was wearing it. When i looked into the mirror, i swear i will never wear like this forever and ever!!! You will never want to know how i looked like!

My mom was sort of forcing me to take any one of it, and she started to sigh when i was shaking my head. HEY! I got my own freedom to dress up myself, don't i? I'm already 18, i know what type of costume looks good on me! I'm not being stubborn this time, i just wanted to show my perseverance on my fashion sense. I rejected all the skirts, but she still took out one or two pieces of them, i saw it on the table just now. Im now getting pissed off, i know what she is going to do later, forcing me to take it.

The reason she wants me to take it just because she felt sorry for her friend who get so many skirts for me but i rejected all. W-H-Y? Okay, this is silly. Im not being heartless or what, but i just feel like, why not? The woman is selling clothes and i bet she is very considerate that her customer don't like her clothes. It's very typical and common!!

Okay, there's a deal, Im gonna take it if she insisted me, but im not going to wear it ! It's such a waste, and she insisted on the waste. That's her loss. Again, im not being unfilial, stubborn, disobedience or whatever.. im just to satisfied herI

I TOTALLY HATE THIS!!

*P/S : whatever, im pissed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment