Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOL

Ellowwww. I was supposed to post the previous blog entitled with ' Feedback'
And i spent almost half an hours to complete it.
Copy and paste the comments from the msn history and cbox.
But the blog doesn't satisfy me.
The blog was so messy that i cannot accept it at all.
i wonder why the html things is so irritating.
LOL. anyway, thanks to the people who gave me comments.
The people are ;
Ruyi, Ruren, Yeeying, Xiaowei, Mengz, Steven and Peichin.
Thanks alot. i will take ur suggestions as well. :)
And mostly of them asked me how much does the spectacle costs me.
and now i still dont know the price yet.
I think is around RM180++.

Gotta go for the drama and rest!
I woke up 8am in the morning.

*P/S : ARGHH this desktop is killing me! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment