Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm back!

Yo, im back from Malacca and KL!
I was so tired and exhausted, LOL.
The distance from KB to Malacca is way too far.

The journey took about 8 to 9 hours.

I haven't got the photos @ pantai irama part II.
The line was too busy when lian tried to send me.
but i will upload it asap when i got it.

So now, i share some photos that i took at Malacca k.


I already settled my accomodation at Malacca,
so unlucky that i cant book the room at Ixora,
it's full.
So i booked the room at Emerald Park,
hope that's a comfortable place to stay too.

We stopped at Tesco Ampang for an hrs to wait for my uncle.


Alice, Jiji and Me. *need flash*


The chicken rice balls. It's packed, and taste not really nice. :(


This is where we took our lunch.










I totally love this photo! :D






My little tiny brother was looking around..




My mischievous brother was climbing the stairs.


Eye on Malaysia @ Malacca.


*P/S : I wasn't in those pictures, because i'm the photographer, and also not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment