Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Day-Out. :D

Hello guys, i just reached home about half an hrs ago.
12am.
Surprise? HAHA.
And my parents din't scold me for that.
Surprise again?
HAHAHA.
Aiya, my mom lazy to fetch me and my dad just went out with his friend,
so i ha
ve to follow pei chin's car lorh.

Today we were planning to have a day out with xue fen,
she came back h
ere a few days and will go back to KL on friday.
Me, Yeeying, Peichin, Agnes, Xuefen, Xsheng, Mjia and Huizhen
were having fun!
1st stop : Pantai Irama
2nd stop : Kb Mall
3rd stop : Golden Bean

Let's take a look at some photos here..

I'm the photographer, insisted not to join them cuz my big-tee-shirt was ugly.


Here are the two silly guys..


The silly guy..


The other silly one..


This one? Oh sorry, she was starving for about one month. :(


See? i told you my t-shirt was so ugly..


Cheers! :)


They were having fun! See what the silly guy did? Oh, so bad.


Two silly guy : Help! Help!


They cant wait to show their cute castles.. :)


I took this immediately after i changed. HAHA. It's in the toilet. euuww.


After that, we headed to KbMAll, noodle station for dinner.


My dinner. The costly banana split. I mean, the ice-creams are so typical.


"Hey, that's mine! Nvm lah, don't eat banana nah. "


" Give me yours abit lah, abit hungry jugok. "


Last but not least, Golden Bean. LOL. too flashy lah..


The peichino, yingo, and yeeyingo.


Last photo. Without the heartless xsheng and the not-so-skillful Mj.


The end.
Take care guys. :)

*P/S : Grab the photos from my facebook once its uploaded.

2 comments: