Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*Teng Deng*

Here she comes, a girl who is extremely supertitious about the horoscope. :)

Hello there, i've been wanting a blog since ages.
well well well, now here i come.
Firstly, i should say that,
my blog may be a lil' bit dull.
Without touching or miserable or whatever stories,
without any photos with interesting places,
but, it will be full of my stories. :)
either interesting or boring,
YOU DECIDE IT! xD

I always welcome my friends here, but strictly no bitches please!
If you do, make sure you don't get pissed off
when you saw the stories gossiping about you.
Blar blar blar.




* P/S : forgive this newbie. cheers

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha,I'll be the one starting the gossiping about the others.Duh~we are the Gossip Kings and Queens!

    Miss Ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, HAHA. just tell me anything u wan to gossip. then if suitable, i will post it in my blog. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here i am... i made a blog here too...
    duno y i did tat...
    so, im not a bitch, i guess i wont c any of my gossip here... Haha!
    u know u love me,
    XOXO GOSSIP GIRL =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA. you should know who's that bitch lor. HAHA
    U know u love me, xoxo gossip girl.

    ReplyDelete