Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spill my thoughts...

Weather is getting hotter this few days.
Sigh.
but i'd rather a sunny day than a rainy day.

Waiting for my offer letter from MMU,
hopefully i can gain the admission from the U,
or else,
i have to back to the school again
for form 6!
Aiks!

When my mom talk about form 6,
its totally turn me off.
Form 6 is hard,
due to my indolence attitude,
how can i achieve a good grade?
Libra is the most laziest person among the twelve sign.
SPARE ME!

I always wanted to study for foundation,
since i already know which path should i travel.
but my mom claimed that i'm too young for these.
since my dad already agree for that,
so my fate whether to stay or leave is on the MMU's hand!

Talk about the Anonymous guy,
He should be a stranger that just passing by in my life,
but i felt that he is sort of familiar.
I have a strong instinct that he knows me more than i know him.
when i told him about this,
he was like " no, we don't know each other, you're kind of perasan "
We often had some tiff over little thing,
sometimes he even insulting me!
he often stir up some nonsense and we started to argue.
my mind runs and runs,
searching for an answer that ' who is him '?
can anyone tell me?

So in love with Gossip Girl right now,
currently waiting for the website to update for episode 22.
What will happen to Serena for involving between Gabrielle and Poppy?
Looking forward for it.
And also for Paris Hilton's My New BFF!
The 2 finalists are there,
Vanessa and Brittany.
I think Shelley is sweet and i do love her,
but unfortunately she's eliminated last night.
and so the ' Whorrie ' Corrie.

Pen off here, gotta go for the dramas, again.

* P/S : i'm neither party queen nor backpack traveller, forgive me for telling you guys the lame stories.

2 comments:

  1. Nah,it is lovely to hear some thoughts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, thanks. So sweet. You're the first to leave comment for me.

    ReplyDelete