Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love to share some photos. :)

Lalala. xD

the Buddha statue.


the small little seacrab in lian's palm.


our shadow, everywhere.


from left : me, kaelin, lilian and chaihong.
Add Image
my lovely friends there. :D

Date : forgotten. but it's definitely 2009
Venue : Bachok

* P/S : jiawen, i miss you heaps. :D

3 comments:

  1. Yier!Not fair,Why din ajak me.You post it here,my heart masam masam larh.OMG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. it's all kk gang ma, we were too boring! Yes, i miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete