Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, April 27, 2009

I've got 1000 words to tell..

1000 words? HAHA. Just to make my title looks attractive.
was missing for one whole day,
SUNDAY probably my favourite day among the 7days.
There are lots of tv shows.
I've watched
repeated Love.18,
repeated Paris Hilton's My New BFF ( I've missed out ep4-6),
Guess,
Project Laugh,
Power Sunday, and
last but not least, Stylista!
That's why they say my best friend should be TV. HAHA

By the way, i was wondering why are there so many lame peoples?
You claimed that we have no moral values.
You probably should think about it, again and again.
Well, you may think that i'm childish,
but so are YOU!

Honestly, i don't hate people for life,
i only hate it when they crossed my line.
I often choose to forget than to forgive.
I've no spare time to remember everything.
I admit, i was wronged for once,
I did apologized for my aberration.
And that's over, like 1000yrs ago.
For me, a month ago = 100 yrs ago.
Take note, i don't remember such thing for life.
But before that, use your smart brain to think again.
It's not my only fault.
two words for you -
Watch Out !

Well, i don't ever hope to have any contact with you,
it's over.
but the pathetic you started to stalk.
Being a stalker isn't the best way deary girl.
This is how a childish girl behave.
That is why you often felt offended, cuz you were stalking at me.
sometimes, you probably think too much.
i mean, too too too too much!

I was quite impressed by the way you satirized us,
you insulted us by debasing yourself.
* thumbs-up *

That day you were so angry,
because of the unappealing words.
i guess, you must be stamping your feet hardly on the floor
and throwing tantrums to your screen.
Let me teach you how to face scandals like this,
smile and walk away.

As i said, i don't deliberately offend people,
you've crossed the line.

* P/S : ttyn, b*tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment